• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

9/10 May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
There will now be a meet on the 9/10 may (as well as the long weekend 2/3/4 May) as we're cancelling the one on 30/31 due to the clash with the Camberwell Pool Comp. Sorry to make it two weekends in a row but it's the only other weekend in May I can do.

If you'd like to come, please sign up on NING
Sign in to Saltfree Divers - Saltfree Divers

Sam
I'm giving May a miss, i've got a new bar opening on bank holiday and another the week after plus i've got the comp to train for so it's all static & dynamic at the moment.

Hope you all have a great time! Have a marshmallow for me, suzie and ellee!

Just FYI we have Angel cover on 3 May so if any of you really deep people wanna come, there will be cover for you down to the depths. Let me know soon though so we can get the mixes right.....

Because the Angels are there, 3 May will be run comp-styley with top times etc - gives you some practice, gives them some practice - everyone's a winner : )

probably not running this one as no one signed up yet - do so soon if you want to!

this one's cancelled as I can no longer make it sorry!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT