• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

A free diving pit session on Sunday the 2nd in Paris !!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

subaquaticus

Fond of the Red Sea
Oct 10, 2004
Free diving pit session for beginners....

Le dimanche 2 octobre 2005 :

Une première séance : de 17h30 à 18h30

La seconde séance : de 18h30 à 19h30

Aqua 92 - Centre de plongée UCPA
119, Boulevard Charles de Gaulle
92 390 Villeneuve la Garenne

To register : Tél : +33 1.40.85.81.28
Fax : +33 1.47.98.59.36

Attachments

• Fosse%20Panoramique3.jpg
    Fosse%20Panoramique3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Accueil%20Ext.jpg
    Accueil%20Ext.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Image%20comiteidf.gif
    Image%20comiteidf.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Image%20ffessm.gif
    Image%20ffessm.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 219
  • tanya thumb cc_d1_072.jpg
    tanya thumb cc_d1_072.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
OH right, just with her piccie there I thought you may have roped her in

I think that is a funny way of saying picture.

That is Tanya in the picture up there huh?

Absolute said:
I think that is a funny way of saying picture.

That is Tanya in the picture up there huh?

yeah...

this picture was taken at Calanques' cup...

Tanya helped me improve my English vocabulary... just coming back from her dive, she asked me the French word for "ooze"... She otherwise speaks excellent French...

I did not know the English word and thought she was looking for a shower... then I understood what she was looking for and ran as far as I could to take the ooze and asperse her with water...

Sadly enough :waterwork when I came back with the desired ooze, she had disappeared :girlie ...

Very Freudian, isn't it ?

subaquaticus said:
Sadly enough :waterwork when I came back with the desired ooze, she had disappeared :girlie ...

Apon my soul! You do need help! ;) Are yu sure she wasnt refering to slime?

Last edited:
subaquaticus said:

Bummer dude. Women are strange like that.

Mabey, what she really wanted, is for you to take her and find some ooze together :chatup .

BTW what ooze are you talking about.

To ooze in english means to for a liquid to leak slowly through a small hole.

Like if you poke yourself in the finger with a needle and blood ooze's from the hole. (Now don't go and to that!)

EASY TIGER! I was looking for a hose to shower off with!!

Sorry I disappeared.....eventually I found the hose/ooze...thanks!

Er, why are you using my photograph to advertise the event?? I don't mind, but it is a little confusing and misleading!

Tanya S said:
EASY TIGER! I was looking for a hose to shower off with!!

Sorry I disappeared.....eventually I found the hose/ooze...thanks!

Er, why are you using my photograph to advertise the event?? I don't mind, but it is a little confusing and misleading!
Hi Tanya !

My post was no advertising since I am not the organizer of the event...

It was aimed at giving practical tips for friends who might have been interested in taking part...

I couldn't refrain from putting your picture I had at my disposal...

Sorry if it mislead some readers :waterwork ...

The description of the event was given there : http://www.aqua92.com/

Last year, this Parisian diving pit organized two events with Umberto Pelizzari and one with Loïc Leferme

diving pit session with Loïc Leferme

Unfortunately, when I heard of these events, it was too late and they were fully booked.

I am now trying to get in touch with the Director of the pit to have the planning for such sessions.

I envisaged to make him the suggestion that he might get in touch with you to organize such a session in Paris...

In case you travel to Europe it would be interesting to organize a freediving session in this diving pit analogous to the one you organized last June in the SETT (training pit for submarine staff of the Royal Navy)...

My putting your picture on this thread was wishful thinking.... or freediving brainstorming...

Attachments

• banniere-loic.gif
    banniere-loic.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT