• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Abellan Denton 110cm

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

GreekDiver

Aug 5, 2004
I am selling my new Denton because I upgraded to the newest model and now it just sits my house. I hate to sell it because it's an amazing gun, and I have killed a lot of fish with it. But I never use it now, and everything I don't use, must go!

The price is $650.

The hammerhead reel holds 270ft of 1.75mm line. The shaft is 7.5mm and 130cm long.

It comes with 5 total shafts.

I'll throw in extra band material for 2 bands

The gun shoots with very little recoil. It moves through the water much better than 110cm Riffe euro to give you an idea. The trigger is super smooth and the handle is awesome.

Here is a video with gun.

Sept16%20-%20Boca%20Raton%20001.jpg

Sept%203-%20Mutton%2025inch%20007.jpg

P1040531.JPG

Dec8%20031.jpg

Dec15%20002.jpg

Dec15%20007.jpg

Dec1-2009%20047.JPG

P1040516.JPG

P1040527.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A true work of art Harry, some one will get a fine kit at a very fair price indeed. I know you have loved that gun and it was one of the few that could lure you from the Dark Side.:)

Good luck with the sale mate.
Cheers, Don

Guns got good mojo, which is passed on to the new owner...Bump for a great gun.....No more Fart gunning Greek?

Guns got good mojo, which is passed on to the new owner...Bump for a great gun.....No more Fart gunning Greek?

I use 100cm sten for holes and placing a 2nd shot in a big fish. I switched because i was bending too many shafts on big fish. The Denton shoots a 7.5mm rob allen 130cm shaft. I have yet to bend one.

awsome gun. i have one myself. must dive deep waters with this gun. if it was 95-100cm i'd buy it myself

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT