• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Absolute Blue Flasher

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MCerieiro

Sep 25, 2007
Hi guys,

I have for this flasher for sale, its new and i am selling it, since i have another one like this in a very good condition, so no reason to keep a new one on the closet

ABSOLUTE BLUE - JELLY FISH DISMOUNTABLE FLASHER

This is a brand New Jelly Fish Dismountble flasher from Absolute Blue (never used), its ideal when traveling and to keep in the boat, its totally dismountable and very easy to mount again, less than 1 min in the boat.

Jellyfish (Dismountable)
Material 1 mm AISI 316 Stainless Steel + Fluorcarbon line cable + Caleidoscopic metalic film Piece dimensions Aprox. 153x153x63 mm Total lenght Aprox: 1400 mm End 1 Quick "D" clip End 2 Lure

PRICE: 50 Euros / 72 USD / 45 GBP

if you want to know the postage coast, please send me a PM with your location.

Attachments

• flasher.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 147
Hi guys,

Last chance...i am going away for a while, so i can only ship the item until the end of next week.

I am offering the delivery fee for any EU country and for the US...if you are from any other place and want the flasher please PM me and we work something out.

Cheers,
Marco

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…