• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

acknowledgement

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Angus

Apr 2, 2001
Dear Stephen and Cliff, I have looked at other freediving forums as well as other forums in other areas and Deeper Blue is as good as it gets. There are other forums as good but I have not seen any or experienced any that are better. As for freediving Deeper Blue is in a class by itself (in my experience). In the few months that I have been a member I have gotten valuable information, support, and new contacts. Communication is a skill and an art and you guys are masters. I know that this doesn't just happen by itself. Thanks for all you hard work and you unbridled generosity. With gratitude, Angus

Blush

Angus,

Wow, thanks for the kind words...

I certainly know that I speak for the rest of the team here when I say that we are extremely proud of what Deeper Blue is now. Cliff and I started working together back in January 1999, but we both had seperate sites way before then...what were hobbies back then have become almost full time jobs for us all.

Believe it or not, none of us do the site as a full time job, we all dedicate our time outside of our "real" jobs, although sometime I know I feel this would be one of the best jobs in the world...(well, besides being on some hot beach somewhere in the world and exploring the underwater world for a living...)

Although Cliff and I are the most active around the forums, I must also thank Malcolm (our managing editor) and our Staff Writers and Resident Experts who dedicate their free time as well.

Thanks again for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT