• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Acronym game ....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
OK, hows this?

On Pondering Peculiar Oceanic Ritual Transgressions,
Unhinged Natural Instinct Slipped Totally Into Completely Alcholic Libidinous Liquid Yearnings.

:king

Trouble?

Here's a yummy sentence for Opportunistically:

Our Precious Perpetrator Openly Reverted To Unfetteredly 'Nicking' Infinite Sympathy, Thereby Inciting Courageous Assails; Later Laughingly Yielded.

NI! :ko

sistah

Allright, consonants:

'Choplogic Ontogenetic New Speach On Newts And Nitrogen Tolerant Spearfisherpeople'

Plenty of consonants in this one, I guess...and a bit choplogic too if you ask me.

:king

Lynn

P.S.: Great sentence for Oppurtunistic, EdHand, congrats!

Last edited:
my oh my, thats a long word...

special preparations eagerly awaited rare fish in spicy hot enchilada recipes, people everywhere ordered lots enthusiasticly
if i spelled enthusiasticly wrong, feel free to correct me :naughty :naughty

have fun

ps. lynn, good word, even though i dont think i will find it in the dictionary :D ;)

Grab them dictionaries...

Spearfisherpeople... If it's too big for a normal sentance turn it into prose.

Some People Eagerly Attempt Replies,
Falling Into Some Hearfealt Earnest Repose,
Pure Eloquence Often Precedes Lucid Elucidation.

Now where did I put that German dictionary... :eek:

Oh, and thanks Lynn, I kinda liked that one too.

I see we're posting on top of each other again, that was a good one, I like spicy enchiladas.

Last edited:
Let there be lyrics:

Enchiladas, lowering unexplicably
cholesterol in diets,
apparently titivatingly
inspiring our nights...

(If I only knew what this sentence is all about?)

:cool:
Uli

Anderson did it with beer, and opened up a new level to the game. see if you can use the bold word as the first word in your phrase. i think that slight editting of the word would allow for phrases that make sense. eg, epicureans.

Diets incite Epicurean tapemeasure strangulations

Epicures Politely Insist Culunary Uniqueness Requires Euphoric Appetites, Nevertheless

oops!

Sorry, I was responding to Eric's post and I hadn't seen the others yet when I responded.
Sooo,

Everyone
Understands
Peoples
Hunger
Over
Rice
In
Chicken-broth

Jon

Chicken-broth

I am not smart enough to figure out how to make any of them bold.
I have been hoping that the answer would come to me in the middle of one of my statics, but it hasn't yet.;)

Jon

And I was just about to pick my own...

Understands

And keeping with Anderson's first word rule...

Understand No Diver Ever Really Stops Thinking About New Diving Skills

Liked that one but Hmm, Chicken-Broth...

Chickens Have Inherently Created Kids Extolling New Broth Recipes Of Total Health.

Hah, got both letters with the same words... :)

Also, to edit your post Jon, just look for the little edit button at the bottom of your post.

Eleven
X-rays
Told
Our
Laughing
Lawyers
I
Never
Grinned

Jon

Ever lost, everyone ventured ever nearer

this is fun, good idea Riaan

my english exam is tomorrow and them im free from the evil clutches of school :D ha ha ha

Virtually
Every
Narcoleptic
Trout
Undoubtedly
Remained
Eternally
Dizzy

:duh now I'm off to have a few with model's from MAXIM. God Damn I'm the man.....

Willer :D

NARCOLEPTIC

Not All Readers Can Openly Let Egotists Pretend They're Implicitly Captivating :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT