• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Acronym game ....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
You are SO bad!

Originally posted by loopy
Hmmm troublesome...

The Result Of Using Bruce Lee's Extras' Sometimes Overshadow Meager Expectations

Enjoy :D

Loopy

OK - You asked for it! :p

Even Xenophobic Predatory Eels Can Transform A Totally Innocently Observing Newbie Scared!

"Stick Your Hand In A Crack
and you won't get it back!
Thats a Moray!" :wave

hahaha damn, xenophobic would've been insane :)

OK Predatory...

Post Readers Enjoy Dichotomy And Tales Of Racing Yachts ??

Yer, that'll do :)

You asked for it!

hahaha damn, xenophobic would've been insane :)

OK Predatory...

Post Readers Enjoy Dichotomy And Tales Of Racing Yachts ??

Yer, that'll do :)

OK...

Diving In Clear High Oceans Takes Obstreperously Melancholic Yugoslavians

:p

Never challenge a person with a Websters Unabridged in their bookshelf! (Not to mention a couple of beers in their empty selves.....) :D

try this then MR smarty pants

Outwitted Bdurrett Surrendered To Rasputins Excessive Partying Eventuly Running Outside Under Sharkys IMMOBILIZATION Yowl

:D :D :D :duh

Du bist ein Weich Ei!

Originally posted by Sharky
try this then MR smarty pants

Outwitted Bdurrett Surrendered To Rasputins Excessive Partying Eventuly Running Outside Under Sharkys IMMOBILIZATION Yowl

:D :D :D :duh

:p

Inventive Men Must Obviously Build Incredible Lairs In Zoos And Then Imbibe Of Narcotics

So <neener neener neener!> rofl

Hmmmm.... narcotics.....

Nearby, All Remote Controlled Outboards Trial Induced Cyclotrimethalenetetranitride Systems

That should keep you going a while :D

"You mess with the bull, you get the horns" :D

Loopy

So, we are into Chemicals now, hmmmm?

Hmmmm.... narcotics.....

Nearby, All Remote Controlled Outboards Trial Induced Cyclotrimethalenetetranitride Systems

That should keep you going a while :D

"You mess with the bull, you get the horns" :D

Loopy

OK but don't say I didn't warn ya! :ycard

Chelated Yttrotantalite Can Loosen Oratorical Tongues. Remembering In Most Environments That A Little Ethel-Non-Electrolytic Theophyline Exacerbates The Regeneracy And Negates Its Temporary Recalcitration In Duodenojejunostomic Electrophoresis.

MOM, THEY STARTED IT!!! :martial

I think we have run everyone else off this thread except you, me, and Sharky and YOU two are double teaming me :hmm

I just hope I don't get a visit from some guys in Black Suits talking about chemical formulas. I have the impression that this nonsense over could be interpreted as a way to make something really nasty but.... hey? Who knows? Maybe it would turn lead into gold too? rofl

Last edited:
Hahaha

hahaha that's insane mate, if I could give you more karma I most certainly would :D

OK, Duodenojejunostomic was it?

This won't even be in the same leauge.... :D

Deionised Uranium Often Decays, Even Near Orange Juice, Eggplant Juice, Unicorn Nectar Or Saturated Tuna Offal Manufactured In China

Haha that was hard, good stuff :)

Loopy

No doping

Not anywhere near bdurrett's oevre, but still:

Many
apneists
never
used
formulas
and
chemicals[\B]
to
upgrade
really
exciting
diving

Have fun
Uli:cool:

Chemicals

Cheers Uli :)

And yeah, he's insane :)

Certain Hereditary Estates May Induce Complete And Liberal Synthesis

Loopy

OK

Loopy

Come on then!!!!

Stereoscopicly You Never Tryed HALLUCINOGENICS Enhancements, Silly Interplanetary Sausage.

:mad: :mad: rofl

Bring it on :)

Hallucinogenics? Gee, and here I was thinking it was gunna be hard... :D

Hence, A Large Lemon Umbrella Craftily Inserted Near Ones Giant Ears Needs Ice Cubes Systematically

For cooling purposes of course... :D

Loopy

Yippee!! omeone else to play with!

Hallucinogenics? Gee, and here I was thinking it was gunna be hard... :D

Hence, A Large Lemon Umbrella Craftily Inserted Near Ones Giant Ears Needs Ice Cubes Systematically

For cooling purposes of course... :D

Loopy

Hey Uli! :wave Welcome to our world!

Thanks man, SOMEONE had to bring us back reality! :D

Craftily

Clearly, Researched Acronyms Fail To Illuminate Lethargic Youngsters

Whew! I thought I was gonna have to pull Websters off the shelf again!

Loopy, that one this morning took me about 30 minutes to find enough nouns and verbs to string together. I am STILL concerned about a visit from the CIA or MI5 or whatever the Germans have ;) "Ve have vays off making you talk!" after that one.....

Cheers,
Bret

Hahaha 30 minutes, that's insane - German's use GSG9 :D

Illuminate...

Industrial Lounge Lizards Usually Make Idiotic Noises Around Talking Elephants :D

Loopy

Fools

Well try this for size

EXtraordinary legislation expected perhaps having ASTRONOMICAL not thermonuclear status.

And GSG9 is the same as the SAS but without the same style.
you been watching to many films ozzy.

Hey, no fair, I was asleep!! And Aussie SAS would beat your SAS any day.... :D

Astronomical...

A Silver Tiger Really Owns Nothing, Or Maybe It Can Afford Lots?

How's that for a new proverb :D

Loopy

boomerang grenades

SHARKY is leader - very easy really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think much of your lot - can't scare many people with a digeridoo:) :) :) :)

I dunno, have you ever been attacked by a koala? Those little things can gnaw the bejeebers outta you... :)

And you know what they say Sharky,

Some Hopeless Aussies Raise Koalas Young

:D

Entry from the office

Some Hopeless Aussies Raise Koalas Young

:D

Killed Orcs Are Lousy And Smelly

with apologies to the J. K. Rowling since I just saw Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone on Saturday night..... :cool

You know it is bad if I have time to do this at work!

Cheers,
Bret

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT