• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

AERIS F10 Freediving Computer for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Divenick

Dec 2, 2009
I am selling my AERIS F10 (bought in August 2010) as I found out that it just has too many functions I do not really use or need- and as I do use Tanks occasionally as my wife is into scuba I do not want to carry two different computers with me. so I will stick to my good old Stinger and it´s singel depth alarm and decided to sell the F10 which has been used only a few times and has been treated well :)
In fact I have been in the water with it less than 5 times or so and would describe it as new. German Bill from Aug 2010 is included so theres still more than 20 Months of warranty to dive with.
For more Details klick here: http://www.diveaeris.com/p_computers_F10_video.html
Fair Offers welcome. I will ship the Computer whereever you want me to as long as you pay in advance :)
Dive safe!

Attachments

• 4457_0.jpg
    4457_0.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Hallo!

I am Balazs,and want to buy exectly this computer!
If you can keep it till the next selery,i would be very happy!
I am leaving in greece,new freediver,spearo,i can use it
every day.

"you have time to think about the price then"

Adio!

Darn! How come I never see these messages. I was looking for an F10. Anyone else have one available?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT