• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

aftermarket rail...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
Hi,
I'm in search of an aftermarket rail for my comanche, where can I find it online? (preferably an europe site)
thank you for your help :)

Some guys using JBL rail for euro guns. But i don't know if there is any euro dealer. You can get it from US too. Its not that expensive and will not require high shipping and tax.

I e-mailed jbl but still no reply from them.... do you know any other sites?

trhank you mate,
I found jbl rail at hanapaahawai but, I couldnt find a secure connection :confused: I also emaliled the shop of deeperblue about my concern... we 'll see what they gonna say.

If you know of any U.S. Military person...they can probably order it for you through their scuba club.

I have some marine friends in Ankara, I'll talk with them. Thank you :)

hhahahahahaha what? :D :D
If you mean that I still get it? no I dont.I've emailed every shop that I could find but there seems to be no response. :(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT