• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Aida Instructor Course

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
We will be running an AIDA Instructor Course at Chepstow from the 24th - 27th August

To attend you will need to be qualified to AIDA **** Freediver or equivalent, or a freedive instructor with another agency.

On this course you will learn all about the AIDA Education System, Theory and Practice of teaching, safety, risk management and marketing yourself as a freedive instructor. We include lots of practice teaching sessions in the classroom, pool and open water.

Places are very limited to please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. Full details and payment information are on Freedive Training with SaltFree

Sam

sorry but this is cancelled as AIDA decided to make it a 9 day programme - and no one I know has the time or money!
If you want to be an instructor, we need to do it by 1 August so shout quick!

Hi Sam,
Any update on this its something I am interested in but have to get to 4 star yet. What format will the "nine day" course take do you know?

haven't got all the details yet but I don't plan on running one - I can't afford the time off and no one could afford to pay me for it!

If I do any instructor stuff after end July it will be across multiple weekends at SaltFree

sorry feargus I know that's not good news for you!

S

Reactions: fcallagy
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT