• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Almost as good as shooting one myself!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

blaiz

Apr 8, 2008
So I posted this thread some time ago

[ame=http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=108796]A gun for my brother-in-law (another one) - Spearboard Spearfishing Community[/ame]

I brought the gun out on a trip to california where he is living at the moment and we put some serious time in and no luck. Horrible vis and cold water seemed to keep us Hawaii guys at bay.

He had also spent a couple of months in the crystal clear water in Guam prior to his move to San Diego so his depression with the california diving seemed to have been growing each time I talked to him.

I recently called him on his birthday (the tenth of october) and he even went as far as to say that he was thinking about giving both of the guns I had made for him away to someone who could put them to good use. I told him to stop being such a wuss and get out in the water and put some time in.

So later that day I get a very excited call... He called from the boat, still dripping wet and the first thing he said was "I got one!"

For size reference, the gun is 63" long, fish weighed in at 55lbs

Great pics & nice gun Blaze but, about time your bro joined up on db

Details man, we need details!
And is that water bowl for a dog?
If so how many metres tall is it?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…