• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Aloha from Hawaii

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Welcome to DB...

I'll start it off :). Hows the weather down there?

I live in Canada and its been snowing constantly and I need something good to look forward to or a vacation spot rofl:)

Welcome on board the DB

No Snow in the UK, but feels cold enough for it - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

flyflicker said:
Welcome on board the DB

No Snow in the UK, but feels cold enough for it - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lucky...

Any of you guys either from the U.K or Hawaii know if there is a high need for I.T people in either countries?

More so in the U.K. I can go there and work under the ancestory act or something.

Theres another question for ya :)

Well we have Been getting RAIN and some cloudy conditions with Snow on Big Island....POOR HAWAII there is video i would like to show to people if they would like...with the dog from late night I think???
Aloha....

Reactions: Freediver81
More so in the U.K. I can go there and work under the ancestory act or something.

I live in Guernsey, we are part of the U.K. The whole Island is based on I.T. Check out our thread, Guernsey 2006. Nice in the summer!

Have not had the chance to spearfish in couple of weeks but we do charters for Divers that like to on private charter..

Howdy,
Welcome to DB.net
Where are you guys located? Do you do any freediving related charters or are you friendly to freedivers (I have been on some SCUBA charters that were quite open to freedivers...)?
I get over to the Big Island quite often and will probably lease a house there shortly. Would be great to network....
Lungfish

Since you asked...

I'll be in Kona for five days and then five more in Kauai at the end of May/early June, and so any good (shore or kayak) dive spots that are recommended would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott

P.S. I believe that I will PM Bill for some additional insights.

Ok Mark,

im going to take you up on your first post.

Have you ever dived at Kahala barge or Fantasy reef. I was looking for somewhere to do some recreational freediving off my kayak but I have no idea how far out those places are.

Roland,

Aloha Roland,
for free diving in both Maui and Oahu I would go talk to Maui Sporting Goods.They sell everything you could want for free diving and spearfishing and would be happy to hook you up with the best free diving spots to go dive that is not shoot....
Sorry I do not free dive been teaching scuba diving to long and have gotten to LAZY like to spend all day down there in my Rebreather.......Aloha Mark.

Hi, I'm going to be going to Hawaii this summer, I will be on Kona sid of the island. I would highly appriciate it if you could give some advise about where to go dive/spear. Thanks, Zach.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT