• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Amazing shore dive

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ReefTroll

Expert Space Drummer
Apr 9, 2008
I am in LOVE with Sawtell. We moved here 7 months ago and it truly is heaven on Earth. Today I swam with a juvenile Grey Nurse, rather mature Port Jackson shark, Epaulette shark, several Wobbegong and a medium and a massive Cownose ray and plenty of large Maskray. On other dives there have been turtles, huge jellies, Blue Grouper, and the usual coastal assortment. It's magic living on the coast too. No long trips to the coast and dealing with what you've been dealt for the day, here I can pick my times. I find myself becoming one with the sea, properly now, rather than a guest as I used to be. I'm in love with the sea, and it seems it loves me back.

She does love you ;)

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Board Express

That sounds amazing and has completely re-enforced my wish to buy a little place by the coast this year, rather than having to endure the 2 hour drive and getting changed in a car park.

Sounds good Reefy; i had to look up Sawtell on google earth - looks like an amazing place! :)

It is an amazing little place. A real quiet community. Definitely a lifestyle change and the ocean life is incredible.

sounds amazing I've wanted to see wobbegong ever since that cool opening shot on shark water.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT