• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

amazing White Shark footage....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Fantastic!!. The best footage I,ve ever seen.So glad no one was hurt,(including the shark).Excellent!,well done everyone.... Geoff.

Nice to see a video showing another side to the Great White..Very placid, almost playfull..Good stuff

What a truly marvelous video and I’m sure the diver had a good time, but I’ve got to say that rather him than me.

Yeah but what it doesn't say is that it took 37 divers to make that clip rofl

It's got to make your arse twitch a little though. Andre Hartman has a lot to answer for!

Pretty impressive stuff, dont try this at home!

Was that Andre?? Thought it was Mike Runtzen.

Jeff

Could well be Jeff, Andre was just the mad basket who started filming this sort of thing (AFAIK, could be a traditional South African rights of passage thing for all I know!) I just used him as a reference

I think if given the chance to do that I would .....Nah who am I kidding!!! Fantastic clip though, is that part of a dvd?

Absoloutely amazing! I cant seem to save the file to my PC though ... any suggestions?? Only thing Im getting is the source code for a repost ...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT