• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

An afternoon with Dumb and Dumber

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rolando

Jun 16, 2003
Thursday, February 19th 2004: “Comedy Central meets One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest”:eek:

Went out with Dumb and Dumber (The Montero Brothers) Thursday afternoon on a quick spearfishing hiatus. This is a glimpse of what I experienced;

Dumb: “Hey, Rolo go ahead and throw the anchor.”
Dumber: “Hey, this spot sucks. Don’t throw the anchor!”

…2 minutes later

Dumber: “Yeah, there’s some nice ledges here. This spot is good, throw the anchor.”
Dumb: “Don’t get in the water, we’re over sand.”

Dumb: “Rolo have you seen my brother?”
Dumber: “Hey A—hole! Bring the boat over here!”

Dumb: “Man, I wish I can spear fish at the level as Rolando!”
Dumber: “Yeah, that guy is an animal and he’s quite handsome too. He gets all the chicks!”

Seriously, not a bad way to spend an afternoon. Took home two big Red groupers, 5 Muttons, and a Spanish Mac.

Mike Montero (MIADIVER) with some big Muttons he shot. The big one weighed 12 pounds! Enjoy…

Attachments

• montero jpg3.jpg
    montero jpg3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
ig it were not for the fact that im up to my eyeballs in schoolwork i would be right out there with you pal...good luck with your huntin

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT