• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Announcing "The Blue Wild" -- Expo 2010!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Daryl Wong

Jan 4, 2003
Aloha Gang,

I wanted to post this so that if any of you have the time, come on over to Florida and check out the expo. I'll be there and would love to see anyone that can make it over. It will have a little of everything. Kirk and Mandy will be there, and many of the major players in the dive industry. Its a must see!

Daryl

Announcing The Blue Wild Expo 2010 -- on June 5 and 6! That's the first weekend in June at the Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center. It's our fourth year, and we've outgrown our previous venue.

As most of you know, we have plenty of action for spearos, whether you're a scuba diver or freediver, whether you are interested in underwater photography or videography, whether you love marine artwork or want to learn more about blackouts, shark management, or dive history....we have something for everyone, including a Film Festival!

Speakers this year: Dr. Jose Castro (world renowned shark scientist from Mote Marine Labs), Rob Torelli (spearo and award winning videographer who has filmed all kinds of sharks, whales, etc, for major networks), Pipin Ferreras, Manny Puig, Ron Mullins, Art Pinder, Dan MacMahon, Kirk Krack, Dimitris Kollias, and lots more. We also have many Exhibitors (many who will give Presentations/Product Demos) including the Riffe's, Mark Laboccetta, Kevin Bruington, Daryl Wong, Ray Powell, Guy Skinner, Roger Yazbeck , and many more. The Expo also features interesting hands-on Workshops and a huge Raffle at the end of each day with over $30K of prizes!

Don't miss the Friday Evening Kick Off Party at the Marriott Courtyard on Ft. Lauderdale Beach -- on the sundeck, right on the beach, drinks, music, and lots of fun. The nightlife in Ft. Lauderdale Beach is HOT!

For out-of-towners (and in-towners who want to party), our sponsoring hotel, the Marriott Courtyard on Ft. Lauderdale Beach is offering an amazing $89/room rate (on the beach). We recommend that you take a taxi from the Ft. Lauderdale airport if you are flying in, to avoid parking. We will have a shuttle running continuously to the Convention Center which is 2 miles away. The previous weekend is Memorial Day. If you want to make a week out of it, that special rate still applies if you are attending the Expo. Space is limited, so reserve early.

You can dive right off the beach during the day and party at the clubs and restaurants at night. But most of all, you won't want to miss this Expo! For hotel and other info, and to register in advance, go to this website.... The Blue Wild Spearfishing Seminar and Expo.

Attachments

• Alessandro and Alec SB.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 199
  • Dimitrius, Joseba Kerjeta.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Manny, Sheri.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 159
Wow! if i didnt live on the other side of the planet i would be there in a heart-beat

I've attended the last two years, and it was a great time. I wish I were within driving distance so that all it would cost me is the $45 entrance fee (for both days) but even with air fare from California and three nights in a hotel, its worth it if you can possibly swing it.

Aloha Mishu,

There were many international attendees last year and two friends from Quatar. They are coming back this year and I heard they were the first to sign up for this year. They are coming back with a few others this year. You should get together and come on the same flights!
Last year the farthest visitors were from South Africa. And this year they are coming back along with some amnufacturers from SA. It is truly an international event now.
Bill McIntyre is the US west coast Icon and hope he can make back for a three peat!

Aloha,Daryl

Hi Daryl
Yes i personally know both Khalid and Mohammed from Qatar. great guys and even better spearos.
Im trying to figure out a way to do it. I sure hope i can make it

Aloha,

I have three guns going up for Sheri's expo. A few camou semi enclosed hybrids and one really nice magnum hybrid.
Here is a picture of the sister gun to the one going up to the expo. The Blue Wild Ocean Adventure Expo They both came off the same plank. Its rare to find this type of grain and I only use it for special events and sometimes good customers. I fnished this one first and will finish the other one this weekend. Both have this killer grain.

Come out to the expo and check it out. You might get lucky. I hope I do with all the great gear so far!

Aloha, Daryl

Attachments

• DSC03359.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC03360.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 133
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…