• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

another funny!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
::shudders:: I think I'll find a nice corner and curl into a fetal position for a while...

Ike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats my wifes current favourite song

Is that madonna in her eighties? Man i knew those cones would not hold out ;)

Reactions: mishu1984
ugh! i perish the thought of droopy breasts... and droopy everything!

Uhhhhh ........

:yack

::Rummaging frantically through the desk drawer:: "I KNOW that I hid that bottle of Scotch in here SOMEWHERE! Ah here it is....." ::Gulp, Gulp, Gulp::

And for THAT I had LASIK? :blackeye

VERY Twisted..... funny, but Twisted.....

Naaah, on second thought... just Twisted.....

Last edited:
Ahhhh........pain....eyes....head.........Ahhhhhhhhh

Make the bad lady get out of my head, make the bad lady stop!!!!

ARRRRGHGGHHGHGHGHGHHGGHGHH

From the tone of the replies, I'm not even going to open it!!!

What did we ever do to Newton??

edit The day my boobs reach past my ears isthe day I bid you all fairwell. Some things take a few minutes to reach home and that is one of them. Not a way to make a girl feel good!

Futher edit!! The ancient Arabic curse! May your crotch be infested with lice! and may your arms be too short to scratch!!!

Last edited:
Got an idea

Originally posted by Oldsarge
From the tone of the replies, I'm not even going to open it!!!

Hey Sarge, let's just say with your

"Holland's .375: One Planet, One Rifle!"

You could put it out of OUR misery rofl

Originally posted by Alison
What did we ever do to Newton??

edit The day my boobs reach past my ears isthe day I bid you all fairwell. Some things take a few minutes to reach home and that is one of them. Not a way to make a girl feel good!

Futher edit!! The ancient Arabic curse! May your crotch be infested with lice! and may your arms be too short to scratch!!!

HAHAHAHAHA that hit the spot for me! nice one alison

You started it....

OK Sharkey,

On that note, here you go....

You know what the reality behind the Chat Rooms are? Here!

I just realized that it is in German...

OK, translation is:

The girl: "You sound nice. How old are you and what is your favorite thing to do at school?"

The .... thing: "I am 16 and a fitness fanatic. I often go bike riding and to the Fitness Center."

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! WAIT, IT ISN'T WEARING ANY!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Attachments

• chatroom.jpg
    chatroom.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Do NOT go there!

Originally posted by shaneshac
Whats the pencil test ?????????????

PLEASE DON'T GO THERE!
Trust me, you DON'T want to know!

rofl rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT