• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Any Irish Freedivers?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Carole

Nov 30, 2005
I'm looking to get in contact with any Irish freedivers who live and dive there?
Particularly if they are based in near the north coast.
thanks!

Hi Carole--
I freedive in Ireland (mostly for the purpose of spearfishing) and I'm based in Dublin. There is a small but growing group of us in the area--always looking for new people to dive with. Try contacting Pat McDonald on here (his nickname is seamunki) he's also from Dublin--a super nice guy and always up for a bit of diving.
Hope that helps
chris

Carole said:
I'm looking to get in contact with any Irish freedivers who live and dive there?
Particularly if they are based in near the north coast.
thanks!

Hi Carole
try contacting one of our members, Huan.
[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/member.php?u=3185"]View Profile: Huan@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Huan</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Huan[/ame]

this is a link to see him :)

Welcome to DB!

Hi Carole,
I,m Based in Sligo, north west theres a few others like stone shot said, keep an eye for graham aka pinto guinness he said in a message that a friend of his is talking about starting up a club in dublin and theres a few down in limerick too but by and large we seem to be a rare breed which is funny given our coastline. A lot of people are spearfishers on the east coast but presumably travel all over at times. where in the north are you and have you any courses done or experiance or trying to get some ?
Give us a shout here as very litle dive training being done due to lack of buddy. Ill send my e mail in a private mesage
Regards
Feargus.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT