• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Any spearos in Van, BC?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

charcaradon

South African in Canada
Oct 21, 2002
hey guys, looking for a spearo buddy in Vancouver... must be willing to commit to a mutually satisfying relationship based on a solid foundation of nailing fish and jumping into water that's so cold most would consider fridge water scalding in comparison.
look forward to hearing from ya.... :D

I will be in Vancouver November 10th, no previous spearing experience but willing to try anything.

And believe it or not I'm looking forward to the positively balmy water in Vancouver!!

lol
Oh well, I've been trying to tell myself it's good for the mammalian dive reflex, which is comforting until you get in...
I'm lacking a dive buddy too, and would love to dive with you but could only do it on weekends since I'm a ferry ride away and have school (shudder). I don't have any freediving experience, but it sounds like fun.
Cheers,
Abbie

Spearfishing for 8yrs. if I can make my way to Van i'll be all over that idea.

Willer (prince George)

You have any luck getting out this fall willer?

really doubt it - probably going to be a spring thing for me. school is getting busy and the cash flow thin.

pray for student loan... oh great pumpkin....

Willer

Reactions: JMD
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT