• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

anyone know anything about demka spearguns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

maltaspearo

Aug 2, 2003
Recently a freind of mine just got back from kassos greece and libya from from a spearfishing competition .they where giving away free demka spearguns to promote these spearguns. my freind brought three of them back with him from greece. 45 cm 90 and a 110. particularily i like the 110 demka because of the open muzzle and the clear view of the whole shaft. double 16 mm bands and the shaft thickness im not sure about. the bans and muzzle are simillare to riffe guns. i am thinking of getting one of these guns but the quality of the guns seams a bit infirior . if anyone has any information about these guns i would love to here from you. ill atach some pics of the gun.by the way my frinds blaced 11 in greece kassos and 4th and 5th in libya.

Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 612
more about demka

im sorry i could not get better pics of this speargun i like the way the muzzle is and the bands if anyone has any experience with these guns id like to know about them. i usually use omer and sporasub guns but maybe ill try demka.

I've seen ads of this gun at a spearfishing magazine last month but it seems low quality to me :( . Many people like demka rubber and say its the best but I really dont have any opinion apart from the crappy look...

it does look crapy doesnt it.my frinds after about 3 weeks has rust on it. aluminim isnt suppose to rust. guess its not aluminium but some infirior metal.one thing i like about the gun is the muzzle and rubbers. what do you think memo

Mate, you can always get demka rubber on your currnet gun and ofcourse an open muzzle. I personally dont think these 2 factors are enough to make an investment on this gun...

let me have few minutes and post another msg after looking at the ads. on the magazine ;)

I've just checked it out and it seem like most of the trigger mech. is made of red plastic. Only the spear lock and its lever is made of steel...

I dont know mate, I think you better purchase its rubbers...

Surprisingly i saw these guns at dive shop few weeks ago. They seems low quality to me compare to OMER. They are fairly high priced here too.

I didnt see an online shop that sell demka rubbers.. But if I see one, I'll give you a pm ;)

MURAT, i'm spearboy's friend,kenneth bugeja,are you from cyprus? i just come back from greece and there i made friends with prekkas (preka) he is from paphos i think do you know him?
and i also made friends with the cypriot importer of riffe,but i forgot his name.

Yeah you are talking about Mario Kadis. Importer of Riffe. No i didn't see him, since i am from north. I went to visit him after the border gates opened but the shop was closed:waterwork .

Dude, I've just realized that Demka and Spetton are the same!!!

Memo,

Spetton buys different products from various brands and puts their logos over it.

They have done the same with the C4 gun and fins. Suppose it is easier for Demka and Spetton to be sold in Spain under the umbrella of a well known Spanish brand name.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT