• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

APRIL and MAY MEETS

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Sam, Remi, Franck

8:30 start means I have to be up and driving at 6:00! not good on sunday after a long hard week, I was all sorted but thats too early, especially as we'll be finishing before lunch.

Sorry guys I'll see you in May.

Lammy

Thanks to everyone who came along this weekend - well done Remi, Liv, Jon and Jonny on doing so well with the ** Course and thanks for your help Remi - Franck and Lammy joined us for a dip on Sunday

Weather was bright and sunny, water was a balmy 10C and the viz was excellent... NDC (actually now it is officially NADC!) was packed out with divers and some scubies did some nice knitting around our pontoon to keep us amused!

even better news, NDC now has proper changing rooms and loos again....

See you all in a couple of weeks

Sam

actually its NDAC - National Diving and Activity Centre - they are adding climbing, abseiling and other stuff soon

hard static tomorrow night franck - there is at least one other guy coming and he is good = the challenge is on!

Are they going to include trout spearfishing as well? :p

Frank, my girlfriend is around this weekend, and the one after the next meet. I don't think she will be very happy if I go spearing on the only week-ends she is here. This make my next spearfishable week-end the 7/8th of May.

Rémi

no problemo...

i'm sure you have better things to do instead spearfishing when you're girlfriend is around.... :)

tiens moi au courant des que tu peux... ( pour la plongee...)

By the way, I forgot 2 weights on the pontoon this week-end.
I hope they will still be there when we come back.
I also hope it is not the ones you used to sink the rope Frank rofl

Last edited:
I ended up with loads of weights after this weekend Remi - they are all in my flat, tell me what yours look like and I will bring them next time

23/24 April

names on the list are

Mark Harris
David Morgan
Remi Ferrieri
Sam Kirby
Franck ?
Bryn?
Robert (Bryns mate)
Shaun Househam ?
Stuart

if you've got a ??? next to you please tell me what depth you want to try - or I will guess for you (email if you don't want it on here)

thanks

Sam

Hi Sam
I will be there. As for depth I am happy practicing bubble rings on the training lines so dont worry about me.

Hi Sam,

I have the tail end of a cold so not sure how much diving I'll be able to manage but I'm still coming anyway. It will be good to meet some others in the community.

Not sure which day I'll be there, I'm seeing some other mates at the NDC too, depends on what day they will be there but definitely coming. Hopefully the snot will be gone.

What time is kick off?

Cheers,

Stuart

will be there on sunday , as i still have to work on saturday's ... :vangry
depht? well.. let say 30m
training at the moment ? make 100 m on bicycle without breathing... will see if it help..

9.30 each day - Franck, you're down for Sunday. Stuart, let me know which day

thanks

S

Hi Sam,

it's going to be Sunday.

Cheers,

Stuart

PS, other than looking for people in wetsuits, how do I find you?

Last edited:
I think we are fairly unmissable but we usually park together by the fence over looking the lake, look for a blonde in a muddy blue peugeot who looks a bit harrassed

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT