• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

April Fish of the Month Poll

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

April Fish of the Month Competition

• Scottwilson Cuttlefish

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Baldyfish Plaice

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Flyflicker 8lb Bass

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glowworm

Supporter
Supporter
May 4, 2005
Here we are chaps the 4 entries for the April FOM Competition.Please cast your vote for your favourite catch.

Ar ha at last the very first db Fom competition is actually happening:friday

Don't get too excited foxy i've broken the rules with the poll:naughty:rcard

Reactions: Pastor
Ladies and Gents, consider this poll null, void, closed, boiled, burnt and cooked in a microwave until further notice and/or one of the Hunting mods closes it and makes it rise from the ashes like the phoenix it is.

Keep your eyes out for Version 2 coming soon!

Cheers,
Ben

There's accidently 2 entries for the same person in the poll which is against the rules, we're just waiting on a Team Leader with edit capabilities in this sub-forum to fix it up.

Cheers,
Ben

Don't we get a second choice vote too - like the London Mayoral candidates?! That way, if we don't vote for one of the top 2 entries our second choice will be countedrofl (Talk about trying to rig the system in Ken's favour -- pity he lost anyway, hah).

I see the voting will not close until May 12th, I will be in Poland fishing the fantastic San River then :) if someone could be so kind and txt me the result – I can then have a large wodka to celebrate or commiserate!! ..:)

Reactions: Pastor
I see the voting will not close until May 12th, I will be in Poland fishing the fantastic San River then :) if someone could be so kind and txt me the result – I can then have a large wodka to celebrate or commiserate!! ..:)

No probs John i'll let you know :)

Reactions: flyflicker
The poll is now closed with Flyflickers 8lb bass the winner.

Well Done John i'll see you when you get back with your Trophy.:)

Reactions: flyflicker
I'm FOM OMG!!

Arrived back late yesterday after a grueling week of fishing eating & drinking!

Thanks for all the votes guys & gals. I will wear the t-shirt and show off my OMD trophy with pride :) :) Now I just need a bass 11lb 4oz to beat Glowworm!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT