• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

April Fools Day- Post Your Best Prank

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pa Teeny

Mar 10, 2004
posted 03-22-2004 07:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best prank I did was- Here is the details- My wife and her entire family love to scratch those instant loser tickets and dream of winning it big!! (They own a Mini-mart that sells the tickets- They sell 5,000-10,000 tickets a year(( one winner $5,000 since I have known My wife)) One day i was in a store and saw some fake instant winning tickets that was on St. Patricts day, so I bought one for $1. I saved it and on april fools day i bought some real lottery tickets for my wife, because if i gave one fake one she would realize the it!!

I gave her the tickets when she came home from work-Rx. She had a hard day pushing drugs so I gave her the tickets and went to the living room. It took her forever to sit down and scratch them!!! I was sitting on the couch and heard the scatching of her little fingers. I was about ready to explode!! She scratched 2-3 other tickets then she got really quite and said " Jeff I won" I said thats good- like she won 2 dollars. She said she won again. I said I am glad. Then I ask how much and she would not tell me!! I was dying. She was thinking what she was going to do with the money and being really quite. I then ask her how much and she sat on my lap and showed me the ticket. She won 15,000$$$.

There comes a time when you know you are in deep sh--. I was there. Her heart was pounding and I could feel her excitment. She was soo happy. I ask her what day it is. She looked at the ticket and it was a ticket that said ""Lucky Day" tickets and she said it was her lucky day pointing to the ticket. I said what day is it and she said her lucky day!! I started to laugh. She did not get it so i asked her to read the back of the ticket-

It read something like

1. Ticket can only be paid on every other leap year
2. Ticket is valid only if scratched on a Saturday
3. Money will be distubuted by Santa Clause!!

By this time I was laughing my butt off- she was pissed. I still laugh about it. She proceeded to tell her family how mean I was... As I said they take there gamling serious. The mother in law thought it was mean and sick. It just cracks me UP!!!

Would love to hear others- For some IDEAS???

Pa Teeny, I am going to show this post to my wife so she will realise I am not the worste husband in the world.

I am still married and will be!! Married 10 years and plannning our 3 child. She loves me and I her. We just put a bid in on a larger house. Life is made to have fun and mess around. Lottery people take that stuff toooooooo serious!!!

She still talks and laughs about that one!!!!!

She is a Pharmacist and can give me the right medication!! If you think i am sick.

They love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pezman
Pa! How could you? I hope she gave you what for rofl or even come bedtime :ban . Remember your at your most vunerable when you sleep zzz
You have been warned :ycard
Cool joke though :)

Thanks, we have fun together. We are waiting for a realitor to get back to our offer for a house. I hate to wait and go throught the "middleman"..

I just reminder her of the Lottery ticket joke. She laughed. GOD I love her.

Hey Pa Teeny
We pulled the same thing with the fake lottery ticket at work. I work for a car rental ageny and the employee(victim) was cleaning the car. We left the ticket where it would be easy to find. All lost and found items employees find in cars are supposed to be turned in immediately. We video taped him discover the ticket and look around to see if anyone watching, then he scatched the ticket and stared in amazement and then started jumping up and down telling everyone that the ticket he had bought that morning was a $10K winner. He still didn't catch on when we walked out with the video camera with a huge grin on our face. When we told him to read the back of the ticket and his bubble burst, the chase was On!!!!

Too funny I love those fake tickets-- they make everyone HAPPY. Thank to the big dreamers. Too Funny

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT