• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

April Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
April Dive Times

Hi Everyone

I think I now have everyone's names and depths in for the meet on the 24/25 April - if you are not on this list and want to come please let me know as soon as you can
thanks

Dive Times on Saturday are

Group A in the water at 10.30 am and 2.15 pm
Dave K
Marcus
Dave Morgan
Zoe
Guy
Ross

Group B in the water at 11 am and 2.45 pm
Mark H
Rodin
Sam
Amanda
Shaun
Naomi
Donna

Sunday

Group A in the water at 11 am
Dave K
Mark H
Franck
Sam
Amanda
Guy
Donna

Group B in the water at 11.45 am
Haydn
Dave M
Rodin
Marcus
Zoe
Shaun

Please note these are IN THE WATER times - not in the carpark, in the loo, on the jetty or waiting for lift down there times...

rope is stretched and marked and the boom is built - hopefully it will all be rigged in time for this weekend. we will also have tags for you to try if you wish

see you there

thanks

Sam

Last edited:
please note the list above has been updated and revised slightly
see you there

Sam

THANKS!

thanks to everyone for a fantastic weekend. It was boiling hot, the pontoon was an excellent sunbathing platform, everyone seemed to have a good laugh as saltFree got a personal best - well done Dave!

see you all sooner than you think

Sam

Photos are up on the gallery now!

Hi
thanks to everyone who came to saltFree this weekend. We almost filled the NDC car park we had that many people.
It was boiling hot sunshine, the viz was about 15m if not more and as the beautiful sun shone down through our amazing dive platform, along out new yellow rope and glistened on the bars of our safety angels trapeze - Deepest Dave got his title back and I felt like I could stay at 30m forever.

Thanks to everyone who came and especially to all the scuba angels and people who did so much safety freediving. You are all stars and I hope you all win the comp... although obviously that would be ridiculous.

Photos and all new Rogues Gallery up on

http://www.geocities.com/samdive/NDCrg.html

See you for the official UK Champs training weekend 15/16 May.

Sam

if we can just warm the lake about 20 degres , that will be nice,
and if i will don't forget my gloves for training next times that will be incredible!!!.

Reactions: jodyfreedive
M. le shrimp - I am going to tie your gloves around your neck with a long piece of string like they do to make sure children don't lose them!

you won't need gloves soon - it is warming up! a little...

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT