• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

April's Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Back after a month of life in water generally going deep and dark, rain, and general hiatus I'm very pleased to report that my pleas for photo submissions for the caption contest you all love and enjoy netted me exactly...zero. Thanks all, you're a peach. :hmm

And now whilst I'm getting fit, packing my kit and taking no sh!t in preparation for my annual sojourn to the Florida Keys to dress, dive and behave shallow, or more generally, go Cuban ;) I thought I'd provide you, the DB member in good standing something to do whilst I bask in the warmer climes and company of the southeast, or more generally, be smooth.

The Mighty Pudman is shown here with a smattering of gear for lobbing some stainless at the locals.

You need to be a) funny, b) clean as you can-remember this guy's a JUDGE :ban, and c) generally dive related.

The winner culled from the flotsam of entries will be the proud wearer of a DB T-shirt or sipping bevs from a DB mug.

Now you'll all excuse me whilst I go look for my Speedos....

Last edited:
I have this feeling I'm forgetting something...

Adrian

in thought bubble--->(keep smilin, keep smilin... bet you f***ers think this is a real cute pic huh...??)

a"I don't care if it's April fool's, put my babies back in their place!!"

"Oh caddy, I think I'll try a Wong on this next shot, but save the putter to smack him in the head with in case my aim is off."

Jon

Mike Montero learned at a very early age that he was destined to be Sven's gear carrier for all future Keys Kraze...

Reactions: DeepThought
"If you tell me I have to carry the tanks too, you're gonna find one of these spears where the sun don't shine!"

:D

Sven:

"That's pretty smooth timing, son...but in a REAL fire, I would've been forced to run back in for my gear bag. Now do you know why I insist on practicing fire drills?

What's taking your mother so long with the trophy mounts?"

Last edited:
"Need a convenient way to store and transport all of your spearfishing gear? Well, look no further than Porter-boy ©... now available for the low-low-low price of $499 (shipping, food and local tax not included)!"

gwp- haha..we should talk to stephan about gettin them at the DB shop..logo front and back

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT