• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Aquato Profondo! super video!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

greendiver

Sea fanatic
May 2, 2005
Guys, I finally got my hands on Dapirans video "aguatto profondo"!
Although it is 10 years old..amazing!!
Full of good tips and nice shots!!
Giorgio Dapiran is "sniping", espetto´s, great catches....very inspiring!

Reactions: Dobs
Got to get these ones aswell!!, BTW....why the Hell do we need carbonfins??..this guy, on this video Dapiran goes plus40 meter with 80 euro fins...rofl

I saw C4 carbon fins on that movie...

Hey, I think I saw him using c4 and plastic fans, however I can be mistaken, because I have another one..."ceatafolo e spigoli" in shaloow water.
Anyways, I will have a look!

yep, you're right.There was plastic and C4.
Yuo wont loose anything by watching it again

yep, you're right.There was plastic and C4.
Yuo wont loose anything by watching it again

Hehehe..so marginatus....why do we spend all this money on these super expensive fins? ..
I have noticed another thing...the US champ,in Florida, uses a 5mm Omer Mimetic, he fishes between 30 and 45 meter...sharkskin?...not!, chicle..not...

We do it because we really want them , because since we´re not as good as those guys, we need all the help from the gear, because i can't do hands free EQ like dapiran so i'm not as hydroninamic....
Dapiran sell in his site (and probably uses) carbon fins that he designed

Reactions: greendiver
Dude!!, of course, I like carbon fins etc.., but if you think about it...maybe a bit mor of pool pratice, less gear ,
I use cressi 3000´s, and C4 Vtr´s, I do notice a little bit of difference using the more expensive carbon fins ( Itried the new Beuchat ones), but I do not think there is a world of difference.
I am not at the level of these guys, maybe one day..
Greets!!

the differences aren't big but if you multiply that litlle diference for a 2/3 hours of diving... or for some meters, the diference startes to be noticeable.
Investing in training is always more worthy then in gear...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…