• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Assassin 2 piece spearfishing wetsuit. $300 AUD Brand New

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

divesupplies

Mar 30, 2008
Hi Everyone.

My name is Aaron

I am from Australia and i have recently aquired a Diving store and have alot of stock to move!! I have Assassin 3mm 2 piece Wetsuits for sale. They are $300 AUD and are Brand New..

Get in though cause at this price they have been moving fast!!

These are high end quality Wetsuits and Assassin is a renound maker of quality spearfishing gear. There is Brown Camo and Blue Camo available!

We will ship to anywhere in the world and we will take Paypal for payment from overseas customers. Australian Customers can pay via most methods that are widely available..

If you have any questions please contact me at: divesupplies@hotmail.com

Cheers guys and happy diving!!

Aaron

ps: By the Way the RRP on these wetsuits are $495 AUD.. So the opportunity ios there for a massive saving..

Cheers

What does 300Aud convert into american dollars
XE.com - Universal Currency Converter

Live rates at 2008.04.02 18:51:21 UTC
300.00 AUD = 274.605 USD
Australia Dollars United States Dollars
1 AUD = 0.915351 USD 1 USD = 1.09248 AUD

$ is pretty weak against most currencies at the moment. Dotcom bust, Worldcom, Enron, terrorism, war, the ascent of China & India, & now sub-prime mortgage fiasco. Hopefully things will pick soon. Although it sounds like things will get a bit worse first:(.

yeh you are right.. but for either the first time diver or the experience diver from any country we have tried to make these wetsuits as affordable as we can..

Please let me know if you have any other enquiries..

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT