• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

at the airport and ready

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sharky

Deeper Blue Beer Taster
Oct 19, 2002
Hi gang

How is every body getting on. well just to make you all feel good iam at heathrow airport ready to go to the maldives. :)

How good is this going to be. :wave

Many thanks to island sands for her advice on what to do and where to go :girlie

hope tohave some photos on as soon as i get back. :p

TWO WEEKS OH BABY :D

Yup! nows the time to go :) lucky sod :D I think Sara gave you good advice, sort of thinking we may go back to Sri Lanka next week and hop over to the Maldives for a week afterwards, where you at?

the food is great, the people are great, the beer is cold and the diving has been out of this world :)

we is on Paradise Island Lankanfinolhu.

the lagoon in front of the hotel has baby black tip reef sharks in it and they come right to you (wow) then they swim off again :cool:

hope to go to the ship wreak just off the airport next week.

Have never seen so many trigger fish in one place and they are all breeding, so a bit on the nasty side. :ko

but all in all very good so far.

island sands how could you ever leave such a place, you must be mad.

have fun speak to all again soon

Reactions: Freediver81
Sharky said:
the lagoon in front of the hotel has baby black tip reef sharks in it and they come right to you (wow) then they swim off again :cool:
*Envyness*
Have a great time!

I comfort myself by remebering that soon I'll be on the other side of the computer!

Have a great time sharky! You only live once and you arent taking anything with you to the grave!!!

Said

Hello Sharky!

Whats new in Paradise? are you having fun?

Post some pics!

Said

I am still here :)

its so hard just getting up and then going to he beach fo a couple of hours :hmm

then you have to go to lunch and then sleep a little and then off for an afternoon dive, the shear stress of it all man. then off to the bar until 2 in the morning :friday

i so need a holiday rofl

leaving monday morning :waterwork hope to have some photos by the weekend so you can have a look.

P.S. forgot to say i did my first ever night dive!!!!!!!!!!!

my god was i so scared of what was about but dam it was good :cool:

Last edited:
Oh Poor Sharky!

Having a "Terrible" time!
Its a hard task, but somebody has to do it!

Said

hey Sharky!

did you dive the Victory??

Sharky said:
I am still here :)

its so hard just getting up and then going to he beach fo a couple of hours :hmm

then you have to go to lunch and then sleep a little and then off for an afternoon dive, the shear stress of it all man. then off to the bar until 2 in the morning :friday

i so need a holiday rofl

leaving monday morning :waterwork hope to have some photos by the weekend so you can have a look.

P.S. forgot to say i did my first ever night dive!!!!!!!!!!!

my god was i so scared of what was about but dam it was good :cool:

yep, good dive to got some photos of me on the wreck. very funny to find out the captin mistook the runway lights as the harbour lights and went full speed into the end of the runway :duh

but hey, you would do the same if you hand too many sheerys rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT