• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Atlanta, Ga.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

BladeRunner

Mud Puddle Diver
May 20, 2002
Hey I've tried posting before in search of a dive buddy in the North Georgia and Atlanta area but I will try again! Does anyone freedive in the Atlanta area and would like to do some training and diving?

Hey, I aslo have been searching for a while for free divers in the Atlanta region. I would love to do free diving some time.
By the way have you found any free diving clubs that operate in this region?

Michal

Saturday Dive

Michal I'm planning on diving at Tidwell Park on Lake Lanier Satruday morning. IF you drive up 19/400 I'm pretty sure it's Exit 18 that's named Pilgrim Mill Road. You take a right off the exit and will go through two lights and basically drive untill the road ends at the park on the lake. I will be there most of the day so just show up when and/ or if you can. Just look for the orange dive float near the shore. IF you go to the little boat dock at the park just look to the left and you should see my float near the rocks sticking out of the water alittle ways from the shore! you can get in at the dock but stay close the shore line and swim to the two white shallow water marks then straight to my dive float. If you don't feel like it's safe just get my attention with a fin and I'll swim back with the dive float and we swim out together!

Hope to see you diving Saturday take care

Last edited:
After having 72 people view this post you think there would some ATL Freedivers hiding out there you would think!

Looks like a freediver is pretty rare in those neck of the woods
Bladerunner! I looked on a map to see how far away you are ,
and it's a good drive away.Maybe a weekend trip later this year.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT