• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Auto log out?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

aesop

Deeper Blue Addict
Mar 2, 2006
What's up with that? As I read a thread, I get to the last page and I want post something, come to find out I have to log back in. Or, I type a really long post and when I press submit I have to log in again. It's not hard, it's just kind of annoying.

Is there any way you can extend the time? If not, it's no big deal at all.

Thanks,

That is wierd! I've never had anything like that happen. Did you check the "remember me" box when you logged in? Just a thought . . .

That has happened to me a few times but once I check the remember me box it fixes the problem.

I don't use the remember me button because I'm always clearing my cookies and other junk. I'll try it though, thanks for the advice.

Chris

Chris,

Try the remember me button. If it doesn't work i'd say your cookies are corrupted. You'll then need to follow the advice in this thread:

[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=64657"]http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=64657[/ame]

It actually work great, I can stay idle forever and not come back logged out. That page looks like it has a lot of steps on it, glad I didn't see it before I posted here.:t

Thanks for the help!:)

Last edited:
Reading between the post! there seems that quite a few members have problems down loading photos. It is about down sizing that is causing difficulties. Not being particularly computer literate, could you explain why this is necessary.

foxfish said:
Reading between the post! there seems that quite a few members have problems down loading photos. It is about down sizing that is causing difficulties. Not being particularly computer literate, could you explain why this is necessary.
Foxfish - not sure this is related to auto log out? If it isn't could you give me a more detailed description of what the issue is?

Quite correct, nothing to do with Auto log out, sorry about that. Would be more appropriate under KWM's "problems viewing attachments."

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT