• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bad boy need help

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

mausmed

Jan 11, 2008
Hi guysss
Here I'am!...... Almost 50 yearzz but i can't give it up!
I just get back diving, after 4 year out of it....
I'm Italian and i'll write a bunch of mistaken.........sorry
I'm here to find some tips before to buy new equipment.............
I've been reading for days in Z net before to iscribe my self in a forum, Depper blue it's my first one....
I dive now at 80ft and spent 45 to 60 second at botom.... ( i have a good back ground.... until 5:6 year ago i was spent the same time but at 120ft) I need to buy 2 guns.... My are to old and find the band it is very difficoult.... The guns i'm looking for......... My target are from a minimum of 8/10pd goin up to 90/120pd for snapper, cubera, grouper, jaks, makarel .....
I dive also in the ocean and the target are, dorado, wahoo, big hamber jak, (never meet tuna but some marlin several time.... )
So i would like to buy one gun not too long(100/115 cm) but with a good range around 22/23/24 feet, for hunting dropping smuthly to the botom and surprise them. The other one i would like to use it for big fish in open water............ We go out 3/4 days a week when the dorado time is on 30/40 ml out in Z ocean and when we find some thing floatting( woods, barrel, palletz.....) we find the real fish!!! Under the floatting object usualy there is a hunter paradise.......
I will organize my self to be able to have a cam to take some pic to ad to the huge DeeperBlue gallery...
read U all leater
Blesssss
Z Mausssss

Welcome to DB! Plenty of bad boys here too, and a few bad girls.....rofl

Hi mausmed welcome to db, 49 is not a bad age! plenty of life left yet.
Would you consider a high power air gun?

Good!! So then..... Show your weponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
You want to see Spaniards weapon??? rofl I might have to get my moderators stick out! Er sorry I might have to stick out my moderate ..... Crap now everyone knows rofl

Mausmed welcome to DB and as you can see its not all dive related:)

Pastor and Spaniard

roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Reactions: spaghetti
Funny you should mention that Spaniard because I was playing with you weapon in Dave's back garden today & you need new rubbers!

Reactions: island_sands
Cooooollllll!!:thankyou T.Y. for the wellcome guysss, 49 years of crezynessss... is more that 40 years that i'm killing fish.... i should stop it but i can't... is a desisesssss...
The air gun are not bad "Foxy" but i find the one carrys rubber are faster and less noisy.............. Usualy the noice is the last of the problem in my case.... after the first shut usualy i carry the babe on board and change hunting ground ( i dive always with a guy on board floatting with me, here the tide is hard some time so U have to dive & drifting) I had until 8:10 years ago a lot of different gun but now tecnology give to us a bunch of different varaity of thing and i need to up date my equipment.... here there are no shopping point and rubber with screw are hard to find, that why I'm looking for gun carry ruber that I can cut and fit at any time and specialy size. I find the new line of guns that carry the open muzle are very attractive. ENCLOSE OR OPEN TACK??? I have read so much about all, that now i'm stoned and can't pik up the one that will became mine gun.....
I would like to grab them in my hands before to purchase them but it is just a dream. So i have to trust some one that have nuff esperience to pass to me the right suggestionzz....
Ciao for now
Z Maussss

If you have any doubts about pneumatic guns, you should search 'mamba spearfishing' on youtube.com. soooo fast! You'll want one

for the fish, vizibility and range youre talking about, get a rabitech or rob allen, in the lengths you need, 110, 120 etc... they also sell rubber in bulk, so you can change it yourself anytime, anywhere...

mausmed, octpora is right - mamba air guns do not make lots of fuss when you fire them. There are no bubbles or noise just a lighting fast spear!
However you can trust Marwan advice, perhaps you can afford two guns?
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HvPzsmVUk]YouTube - Sargo Mamba 110[/ame]

Yep, is not bad at all!!!
Now, get stuff in to this island is a very difficoult task..... Not every place will organise the delivery..... but i'm get in there
Rob allen very nice, there are also very nice gun from europe like MR carbon C4 or ceepper like effesub..... by the way.... what about the new eurostile from riffe?? Look very good to me!! Let me know your feeling about the MR C!
Stile some time before the dorado start to pass in our sea...
Keep looking before to buy my next babe
T.Y. All
Maus

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT