• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Baja trip report

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
gonetobaja said:
.....when conditions are right that place can be a slice of heaven, when the conditions are wrong its the gate of hell. It never rises above the water even at low tide. Even anchoring near it is dangerous because of sudden shifts in tide and current direction that can put the boat on top of rocks. Also you are aprox 15 miles off shore and the closed island is patroled by sharks. But thats what makes it so fun?:confused:

GTB

Sounds like just another of my spots up here. :inlove

Here are some pics that I got together now that I have my new Dogs Bollacks computer!!

P1010026.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Better late than never. That massive Barred Snapper that was shot by Naty my partner turned out to be a potential world record.....till we ate it.rofl

GTB
www.gonetobaja.com

Hi Dale,

Good pics dude!!! glad they came out OK. Have you been down to Baja since the march trip? must e-mail you about another trip:)

Cheers

Justin

Whats up Mulungu!!

Yea we just got back from a great trip you can find the report on the spearo section on this board titled "wenttobaja" From Sarge.

We got some nice ones!

GTB

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT