• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beauchat mundial elite!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kellya

Apr 6, 2004
I am interested in the beauchat mundil elite. I was wondering if it came with a shooting string? If so how long is it? Does it come with a tip ect? Mostly i just want the pros and cons. I think its a good looking gun. And it comes with a 20mm band!!! I found a site that sells it for 133$us. Thats good because that includes shipping to canada. The site is http://www.sportextreme.com/pq210/ if anyone has used this site i was wondering how good it is? ie delivery time prices? Thx for any help!:p :p :p

Does it really come with 20mm bands... mine came stock with 18mm bands, and that is in France, where they are made. OH well. Of course it comes with shooting string (you mean the string that is attached to the gun and the shaft right?)it is about 2.5 meters long. The saft has a pencil point tip, not a screw on type, with a slopper about 6cm long

I use a 96cm Mundial Elite and love it. put a rail and a reel on it and you have one serious fishkilling machine.

kellya

Does anyone know a different site than scubastore.com to buy this gun?

the first place you posted - sportextreme.com is the cheapest I've found.

I had contacted Scubaland and they had said they would ship anywhere, i wish they would update there site to reflect this.

Good luck

PS Sportextreme is the the cheapset site I had found for Beuchats.

Anthony

Minnesota :(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT