• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beginning a Phuket Spearfishing Club

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Manjinetsu

Sep 4, 2019
Hi all, my name is Mike and I've been in Phuket for some time. I can't help but notice the lack of spearfishing groups/clubs in Phuket and it is my hope to change that. I'm not sure how to go about this as I have only learned spearfishing in the last year.

This Club should be geared towards:
  • Helping local spearos to find dive buddys (never dive alone)
  • Teaching each other the techniques for efficiently hunting different fish
  • Sharing relevant information regarding equipment and locations at discretion

I'm looking forward to getting this started, hoping to meet some local spearos soon

Hi all, my name is Mike and I've been in Phuket for some time. I can't help but notice the lack of spearfishing groups/clubs in Phuket and it is my hope to change that. I'm not sure how to go about this as I have only learned spearfishing in the last year.

This Club should be geared towards:
  • Helping local spearos to find dive buddys (never dive alone)
  • Teaching each other the techniques for efficiently hunting different fish
  • Sharing relevant information regarding equipment and locations at discretion

I'm looking forward to getting this started, hoping to meet some local spearos soon
Hi Mike, i am living in Phuket, i would be interested in learning more about spearfishing

Hi Mike, i am living in Phuket, i would be interested in learning more about spearfishing

Hey Adam, sorry for the delayed response bud. Maybe we can get together this upcoming week. I'll PM you my line number and we can hash everything out there

Hi Mike yes that would be great thank you i will add you and message you on line when you send it

Mike, I'm interested in linking up if Spearfishing is legal in Phuket. Are you still living in the area?

Hey are you guys still around? I'm always up for some spearing. I live in Rawai. No boat but I have good and well-priced local boat contacts and know some good spots

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT