• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Belgium Looking For Buddy

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Thomas81

Aug 26, 2003
Hi all,

I'm searching for some people that have the same passion as me in belgium (brussels/antwerp) or can advise me a good club where I can learn to freedive.

Profile:

Nationality: Belgium/Italian

Passion: Diving, freediving, archiology, aquariums, going out with friends

Hope to hear something from you guys

Hi,
you can come in the swimming-pool of Etterbeek (l'espadon, square de la Chasse, 1000 Bruxelles). We already train there for a year now. Courses are on wednesday and Friday (20h30-21h30 and 21h00-22h00 respectively) or you can contact me directly. We train also during the good seasons in lake (51,3m deep).
See you.

J. Mols
mols@bioc.ucl.ac.be

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…