• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Best sandwich ever!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

lalacandy

Dec 2, 2005
I love making my own sandwich, I tried making a sandwich with lots of lettuce and tomatoes on top. Also I love th salmon sandwich, but still I am craving for something different I want something with a HOT twist, I tried to put some hot sauce on it but I guess it's not enough. Until my friend told me about Hardees spicy buffalo chicken sandwich SpicyBuffalo.com Wow man! that is Perfect! Imean I love the sauce. has anyone tried it?

they use franks red hot. not very spicy at all, but wonderful flavor, I keep a bottle in my fridge at all times :D

Hot? You want hot? Do an archive search for my Prawns Mozambique. Now that sauce is hot!!

Wow cool so you keep it in your fridge huh! I have to do that also :) Have you ever taste the spicy chicken buffalo sandwich at Hardees too? It's perfect I mean the sauce if perfect for the buffalo.

the sauce is used in "buffalo" everthing, and can be bought at any supermarket.

me and fastfood not so much, doubt i'll ever try anything from hardies :p

Good question . . . According to Lalacandy's profile, he's 24 so he's legal. The real question is "Is he really ready for Baby Ray?"

Personally, my favorite sandwich is cold pot roast and dill pickle on Ryecrisp Crackers but that may be a bit eccentric for most.

Oldsarge I hope you have acces to this in SoCal: 'Nduja, a sort of salame . Pork and chili sausage, with a proportion of chili greater than pork. Not an Apulian specialty, but from the almost neighbouring Calabria. That's my personal idea of very hot
'Nduja%2080.jpg

WOW! that picture is cool! Seem very hot huh! Where can i buy that one? Anyway I noticed that carl's jr is also offering the spciy buffalo chicken sandwich too! I guess that food on that pic is too hot huh!

Oldsarge I hope you have acces to this in SoCal: 'Nduja, a sort of salame . Pork and chili sausage, with a proportion of chili greater than pork. Not an Apulian specialty, but from the almost neighbouring Calabria. That's my personal idea of very hot
Spaghetti, I think people would be afraid of this kind of stuff in the US. :t - Probably because of the pork,... :D
I think I'll need to visit southern Italy in the near future.

Hmmm, a Calabrese, huh? That could be hard to find but I'll check around. My local dellicatesen is named "Foggia" but that's no guarantee they'd have so incandescent a declicacy. Worth looking into, I can already tell . . . :p

Foggia, huh? Sounds good for an Apulian transplant! But I'm too sorry Sarge you can't use this one to buy our food on line: Esperya - Italian Food Experience, they have the rarest and finest "jewels" in stock, but since 2003 they can't ship to USA any more due to FDA veto.
But european forum members MUST give it a try, Spaghetti sez. I've ordered stuff from them time ago and it was really ok.

Last edited:
More and more I hate burro-crats! O.K., that does it. I'll find 'Nduja one way or another, just to spite Washington!

Strange Hardees is called Calrs Jr. over here. BTW spaghetti, that salam looks great! I am a big fan of the stuff.

I mean is if you are in east coast it's called Hardees and if you are in west coast it Carl's Jr. they both offer the spicy buffalo chiken sandwich. Very tasty and yummy too! have you tried it?

Ohh I see, I guess you have to try scpicy buffalo chicken sadwich, im sure you will like it.
And there are lots of stuf to choose at Hardees or calr's jr I love there burgers.

Okay did anyone noticed the Hardees promo called "lunch date" I guess a lunch date with the model Ashley hmm well she is hot and sexy
Who wants to have a date with her?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT