• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beuchat Marlin Carbone Elite 85

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Goingtothecoast

Jan 28, 2010
Selling my Beuchat Carbone elite 85cm its only been in the water once and I have changed the steel wishbone over to dyneema making it even quieter to fire.
Looking to get £180 its less than a month old
Reason for sale (I want a woody)

lol just brought one two weeks ago and I'm currently deciding on dyneema!! Would like to hear your solutions, costs and suppliers. Btw love the gun and have taken some nice bass and mullet with it. Very accurate indeed.

lol just brought one two weeks ago and I'm currently deciding on dyneema!! Would like to hear your solutions, costs and suppliers. Btw love the gun and have taken some nice bass and mullet with it. Very accurate indeed.

Have sent you a pm commanche

Still for sale and unused since the start of this thread I was going to keep it but now need the funds
reduced to £150

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…