• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beuchat Mundial Carbone

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

hudasmt

1 shot 1 kill
Jul 8, 2008
Hi Ya!!!

I am selling off my first freediving fins. Its a Beuchat Mundial Carbone latest Edition size 41-42 / 7-8. I bought it May 26, 2008 at Gulf Marine Sports Abu Dhabi. Some scratches here and there but no damage. Reason for selling is i got 2 more fins which i use frequently now. I only use the Beuchat now when going to swimming pools which i rarely go. I prefer UAE buyers only coz i can only send it thru FedEX if overseas. I am selling it for Dhs 1000.00 with the Mares Fin Bag if you like the bag as a free bee. I am also selling 5 pieces of Sea Pearls non-coated 4 lbs lead weight for Dhs 200.00. Pictures are attached herewith

Cheers

Elvis

Attachments

• DSC02247.JPG
    DSC02247.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC02248.JPG
    DSC02248.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02249.JPG
    DSC02249.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02250.JPG
    DSC02250.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC02251.JPG
    DSC02251.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Here it is:friday Its 77 cm for the blade lenght and 88 cm from tip of heel to tip of blade.

Attachments

• Fin.JPG
    Fin.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 146
Thanks

I was trying to see is how rigid the beuchat foot pocket is, I don't like when the fin bends in the middle of your foot like the cressi.

I have Beuchat fins. The foot pockets are quite solid. The top is softer than the base. They are quite comfortable. I wear them barefoot in the Summer & with neoprene socks Spring/Fall/Winter. I have broad, sturdy feet, although I have heard some say Beuchat footpockets are good for narrow feet - go figure!

Last edited:
Elvis

Can you please post a picture holding your fin like this :

Just so I know how rigid the beuchat foot pocket is.

View attachment 22639

Which footpocket is that and whats the lenght of the blade?

Would you happen to know if the Mares Razor footpocket will match the Omers Millenium? In screw hole position and blades goin in?

The ones on the first picture are the picasso carbon the lengh from the screw to the tip is 60 cm.

I don't know if the mares pocket will fit the millenium, but would be great if they did since they are with a good price at the db store.

Here are two other fins

C40-40 flaps with omer pocket (65 cm)
SpecialFin hybrid hard with omer pocket (60 cm - they are wider)

View attachment 22682

View attachment 22683

Last edited:
The ones on the first picture are the picasso carbon the lengh from the screw to the tip is 60 cm.

I don't know if the mares pocket will fit the millenium, but would be great if they did since they are with a good price at the db store.

Here are two other fins

C40-40 flaps with omer pocket (65 cm)
SpecialFin hybrid hard with omer pocket (60 cm - they are wider)

View attachment 22682

View attachment 22683

The Omer footpocket on your hybrid is much softer than the one you have on the Flaps?

Here are all fins:

View attachment 22684

Your fins look really good, how stiff are they (the blade)?

You have an awesome collection of fins mate. The Beuchat i would say its rated as a medium as i have all my fins in medium. Thou my comparison of medium blades differ in lenghts but i would say the Beuchat is the shortest.

Attachments

• Fins Collections.jpg
    Fins Collections.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: strangelove
The Omer footpocket on your hybrid is much softer than the one you have on the Flaps?

I notice that too (when I took the pictures), the hybrid felt heavier then the C4, but may be not all omer pockets are made equal.

I will try weighting them.

You also have a nice fin colection !

Reactions: hudasmt
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT