• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

beuchat Mundial mask

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

BladeRunner

Mud Puddle Diver
May 20, 2002
Hey I'm looking for a place online that I can order a Beuchat Mundial Mask for spearing? I find one place but they only Offer it in clear skirt and frame. I'm looking for solid black mask. Any help would be appreciated!

BladeRunner OUT

Last edited:
Beuchat Mundial

Check out here . I think it may be the same site. Decent mask but I gave mine away since I am stuck with the Superocchio for the past 18 years.

Angelos

Last edited:
That one place I did check but they only have it in clear skirt blue frame. thank you for the reply frogman!

BladeRunner,

I know this might not be quite the solution you're looking for but here goes:
Beach Cities Scuba here in So Cal. The owner is a really nice guy who is a freediving spearo. They stock alot of freediving equipment and I know he uses all Beuchat gear himself. Try beachcitiesscuba.com. His name is Hossam (Lebanese). His e-mail is hosame@aol.com
I've seen that mask on their shelves (I was checking it out myself). Of course it's a dive shop, so I don't know how cheap it would be. You can PM me if you need any assistance.

That's my favorite mask. Blue Water Hunter has had them in stock for years. Never saw a clear one.
Aloha
Bill

Bill which one? The one in Cali or Hawaii, I check both webcites and with one had the beuchat Mundial mask.

Another thought:
Did you try Hawaii Skin Diver? I believe they have an actual and virtual shop associated with their magazine.

Hey Blade,

The Mundial looks a lot like my Cressi Focus. Probably the same mold (ie. like the Superocchio, Samurai, Nulla, etc all have the same shape).... just a thought, in case you can't get a Mundial. I know that the DB Store carries the Focus.

Ted

Last edited:
LOL once again you come through Ted! Hey I really appreciate your response! I didn't think about the cressi focus thank for the info!

Bladerunner OUT

I haven't been to the one in CA. Just assumed they stocked the same items.
Bill

Ted I went with the cressi. I've had good luck with them so far and I wasn't disappoint with the focus either I love it great great mask!

BladeRunner OUT

I bought focus 6 months ago but gave it to a friend. I liked the way focus sit on the face, but it has some minor quality issues (mould marks, paint defects) and that disturbed me much. Now I'm using Superocchio and its a little great mask.

well it's other way a around for me I have a Superocchio and thought the quality was questionable but with my big eye and now my focus mask. I was very pleased on quality with no defects at all.

I love my Cressi fins, my Hf and 3000s top notch. I just wish they made a great camo spearo suit and I would jump all over that!!!

I love Omer suits and there guns. I would use there fins but my feet just don't fit very well in their pockets, to wide for my narrow feet.

BladeRunner OUT

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT