• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

biller 32 , speargun remodeling

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

hitjohn

seafood connoisseur
Mar 22, 2007
well, in my garage i also had a biller 32 and wanted to make some changes. i ordered up some titanium tubing from a supplier for a really fair price and started drilling away with my 1" brad point bit on my lathe. the stock of the gun is mahogany so it was just like the other gun but the shape of the wood was different. the ti tubing is 1" OD and .036 wall thickness. i need to make a delrin muzzle and use a jbl tru glide rail on this. It will use line drilled freeshafting 42" flopper shafts from ray odor and two 5/8ths bands, i will make them longer so it will be easier to load. like a long reef gun.

so far:

Attachments

• Pipegun1.JPG
    Pipegun1.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Pipegun2.JPG
    Pipegun2.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Pipegun3.JPG
    Pipegun3.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Pipegun4.JPG
    Pipegun4.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 219
just about done, i decided to use a eurohandle. ti rail, tru glide track, home made muzzle / open.

Attachments

• Gun1A.JPG
    Gun1A.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Gun1B.JPG
    Gun1B.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 251
  • Gun1C.JPG
    Gun1C.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Gun1D.JPG
    Gun1D.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 231
  • Gun1E.JPG
    Gun1E.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 250
hitjohn,

There isn't really much left of the original Biller gun to refer to it as a "Remodeled Biller 32". I would simply refer to it as a custom (homemade) gun that happens to utilize a part that came from a Biller gun.

Nicely done. Please let us know how it shoots!

Jim

P.S. In case you misplaced two kilos of cocaine, they are sitting under the table next to the leg!

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spaniard
I agree, after seeing the parts I had laying around in the garage from some other guns i thought it would be cheaper to use what i have and the safts already there as well. since ling cod season opens this sunday i'll take the gun out for a whirl and let you know how it works.

about the white packs under the table, pretend you didnt see em: )

roflrofl

Reactions: jimdoe2you
wow, i just saw my place is a mess, excuse the oyster crackers on the table, that was dinner last night.

what did you use to make that muzzle ?

the muzzle is made with a 1.5" diameter piece of delrin and machined in a lathe to fit in the ti barrel.

i used a 1/4" round file to make the channel for the shaft.

the pins are made with the pins form stainless rivets.

its simple but works well. i was going to use uhmw but found making it out of delrin was a lot easier. uhmw took forever to file a channel in.

take care!

john

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT