• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Blue-Factory | BlueWater & Extreme Spearfishing Suppliers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MCerieiro

Sep 25, 2007
Hi guys,

I am writing this post to present you a new store, Blue-Factory | BlueWater & Extreme Spearfishing Suppliers.

Blue-Factory is a store specialized in the supply of Blue Water Hunting equipment.

We consider our goal and mission to improve the offer of Blue Water & Extreme Spearfishing Equipment so our main concern is to supply the best equipment for reply to the demands of spearos who have for objective the catch of trophies.

Our service is focused on the costumer, providing all the help, information and support requested.

The Store is based in Portugal but we ship for international destinations trough our online store.

So i would like to invite you all to visit our online store at Blue Factory BlueWater & Extreme Spearfishing Suppliers

Any questions, feel free to contact us at:

info@blue-factory.net

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers,
Marco

bluefactory.gif

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

First of all i want to wish you all a Happy New Year, full of HUGE Fish! :D

I am recovering this post to let you know some of the new stuff we have at the shop Blue Factory BlueWater & Extreme Spearfishing Suppliers

We have in stock the all line of the Picasso catalogue from the Camo Wetties to the speaguns.

We also received the new Bluewater Bungees, Spierre carbon blades, new Floats and some new accessories!

Any question feel free to contact us ar info@blue-factory.net ;) thanks!

Cheers and again Happy New Year to you all!

Marco

P.S. - In attach some pics of the new stuff :)

87242thickbox.jpg

bluetp.jpg

ctafloat.jpg

bungeev.jpg

iggyf.jpg

piccgun.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT