• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Blue Green

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

JaniK

Mar 3, 2020
Hello all at DeeperBlue - it's my firtsquestion-threadat here.

Blue Green -Spearguns?
Have anyone have experienced or tried these spearguns - hardly anything in web about these?
I'm very interested from found:
- Apnneapassion was giving good points for Falcon -odel couple of years ago - specially for handle/trigger completely
- handle could be good for shorter finger user??? - (convertional guns trigger many times too far)
- Product looks very-well designed even can look to have slightly ruough finnishing
- manufacturer and supplier reply propmtly to questions about product
- Green blue found to be available lately as well from States from dealer

In my case:
- razor polyspast 115 looks awesome tool what I'm Iooking for my job:
I'm technical guy, optonal extra maintenance does not matter if capability god.
- Planned place to be used: USA Bluffton SC/Savannah GA, Navy Towers/open water - no experience from area yet - what you think about idea?

(updates will be doneregarding requests will appear)

Hi
Just receive answer for question about trigger distance: 56-58mm
1583343578118.png

Just to compare - couple or railguns where at least I can not reach to trigger without bending wrist:
-Seatec airone carbon rail gun same distance 74mm when loaded (I just measured today)
-Pathos d'angelo II/III should be exactly same at genuine (regarding information in other threads where people modify the very distance shorter)

Never used it but looks good to me: sound bands setup, nice anatomic handle, carbon fiber under the barrel for extra rigidity, slim barrel, ball bearings in the pulleys ...
This is (I guess) 1000 + USD gun and in the absence of an objective review, I would try it before buy it. Maybe you can arrange with the dealer.
For inspiration, take a look on Neptunus Spearguns - also wooden invert made in Greece - same league with the Razor.

I have the blue green open falcon 75cm.
Very nice gun, light, and good balance, but a little hard to load.

Hi
Just receive answer for question about trigger distance: 56-58mm
View attachment 55654

Just to compare - couple or railguns where at least I can not reach to trigger without bending wrist:
-Seatec airone carbon rail gun same distance 74mm when loaded (I just measured today)
-Pathos d'angelo II/III should be exactly same at genuine (regarding information in other threads where people modify the very distance shorter)
HI,I am interested with it as well.Could you please give me an advice for connect with float line? Is there a hole at bottom of handle grip?Thanks.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT