• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

BLUE PARADISES, ANDAMAN SEA (Thailand)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

oliveb

Aug 24, 2021
Hi there,

Video on a mixed diving trip (half dive center - half Liveaboard) in Thailand in March 2022.

First we head towards the region of Krabi and Koh Lanta in the south, diving in Koh Haa, the archipelago is pretty, few divers, visi 25 meters.Then back to Phuket, some very good sites: Racha Noi, Racha Yai, King Cruiser and Shark Point : to be transparent, the visi is very random on King Cruiser (7 meters) or Shark Point (15 meters)

Finally a "Similans and Surin" liveaboard, for this part I don't have too many words...however, what impressed me the most were the diversity of the coral, the colors, the underwater landscapes, hunting scenes and Richelieu Rock.

Shot with 1DX MARKII / Housing Nauticam / Lens SIgma Art 20mm / no Additional lights

Have a good week.

Olive

Hi there Oliveb, Looks like it was an awesome trip.

I am planning to go to Thailand to scuba and also complete a freedive course, what was your experience of Phuket like? Are here good dive spots which can be easily accessed if I base myself in Phuket?

Hi Sheng Lee, experience in Phuket was very good, ...sure there are many spots you can access easily from Phuket : King cruiser, shark point, Racha Noi, Racha Yai ...And i did not have the time to do everything around. And for freediving there is great spots in Koh Lanta if you have time to go there

Reactions: Sheng lee
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT