• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Blue Visions

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

The Exhale Diver

Sep 11, 2004
Hi there, just wanted to let you guys know that I finally completed the DVD I have been working on the past 3 years. It is my belief that it is one of the best spearfishing DVD's ever made over 100 minutes of fast paced action set to rockin music. But then maybe I am biased, ha ha.

Anyway I will leave all that up to you, would love to hear your comments. Check out the trailer at;

www.bluevisions.net/play_trailer.php

or the web at;

www.bluevisions.net

Regards,

Brett Craik
Spearo
Brisbane
Australia

Attachments

• Blue Visions Cover copy-sml.jpg
    Blue Visions Cover copy-sml.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
The site is for some reason blocked by Gov proxy so im not able to see the vid... can someone maybe link it to a different site or somthing pleeeeeeeez!!:t

Ok but the bluevisions site is the blocked one and the video is on that site:head

Cool trailer, that must make the full lenth awesome...
What band did you use for the soundtrack? :)

Hi guys,

Yeah we have had mixed reviews in Sydney, mainly from the music and editing point of view. I was only able to get a few local bands on their all I could afford and I have never done any editing before so it was a learning experience. Hopefully we can break even so I can make more and get better at it.

However from a footage point which I think is the most important thing there is more action on this DVD than any before it. Plenty of fish actually getting speared on film so many I have not even tried to count and from small reef fish to large pelagic fish, plus plenty of sharks, turtles, dolphins and manta rays.

Sorry you can’t play the trailer SpeerO, I do have it in a windows media file which I am happy to email to anyone who wants it. Bear in mind it is 5.4mb so make sure your email can handle it. If anyone wants the trailer in this format send me an email to brett@bluevisions.net

Thanks

I love the bit with the Zebra Shark :D those guys are my buddies, always fun to play with :D

Mine just arrived two minutes ago and I am putting it in the DVD player right now!! Critique forth coming.

:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT