• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Body Peircing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Erik, that is a freakin awesome tat, i doubt i could afford a piece that big tho, cant believe how expensive some tats are

"Were you lookin at my ass?" ;)
The black tribal work cost me about 400$ Canadian in Kuta, Bali. In Canada would have been MUCH more.
Pain, pain, agony....
Cheers,
Erik Y.

beautiful tattoo!
I always wanted a tattoo but I'm not doing one since I know that I will regret it in 15yrs time! :confused:

Erik, you busted me, damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if you want a tattoo you should get it. To hell with 15 years down the road. I've done plenty of things that I have come to regret in one form or another but most of them inriched my life in some way, even if just for a moment.

Bars

Here is my contribution:
For the full picture
http://freediving.yourprivatespace.com/home.html

I'm the one on the right.

There was another bar at the top, but it grew out! Something that I didn't know at the time:duh
you can just make out the scar that it left.

Though now they have all grown out, but was happy with them while they were there.

I also have my tongue periced, that is still there.
Bam Bam

Attachments

• bars.bmp
    77.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Sam,

Julie and I have a great photo of you at the Worlds. It's from the final party and you've got one of the Canada flag pins we brought through your tounge piercing. I'll see if I can find it.

Jason

Great shot of the 3 amigos....nice bars bambam. Looks kind of like a ladder..... was that the idea? ;)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Originally posted by Freediver81

I always wanted a tattoo but I'm not doing one since I know that I will regret it in 15yrs time! :confused:

I wanted one all through my youth but always resisted because of the same reason. My first was when I was 29 years old. My last one was when I was 40, and I'm sure I'll get more.
Make sure 1: it's not something you saw on someone else, and 2: it's very personal and has great meaning. That way when you look back in the mirror 30 years from now you will remember how important it was at the time.
I have nothing against people getting the Tasmanian Devil, a Rose, or a Unicorn; each to their own, but those are the images I think people might regret.
Names of partners are not a good idea either. They come and go, no matter what you might think.
Plus they're haram! So a little extra salat are in order siddiqi! ;)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

A guy that works here has his kids names on his chest.. he hasn't seen them for 10 years (divorce and "stuff"). don't like to ask many questions... he also has the name of the mother of those children..

i bet he regrets that...

Of all tatoos i have seen, i think Erik's is one of the best ones. It looks like it was done with some meaning and reflects an experience in his life, not just an imitation of a Balinese or Maori tat, or a tat of a cheap or drunk moment.

Hey Bam Bam, how long did it take for yours to grow out? I've heard of it happening, mine has been good to go so far.

I suppose it does look like a ladder, not really the intention.

As for how long, well the top bar, which had alreay come out before the picture, that was about 3 months or there abouts!!! As you can see in the picture it scared fairly badly, I was told there was a medical thing, that it over compensated the healing, well something wierd!

The others can't quite remember, but around 10-12months.

Wow - this thread has really taken off :D just got mobile from my surgery - figure I'm done piercing for a while - counted 40 staples in my leg from the operation - should hold me for a while :D

doing ok - First day of physio today - feels 100% better - moving house at the moment so won't have internet for a bit. staples come out tomorrow (yippy!) back to packing! :D

I have no Piercings but many Tats..... both arms sleeved, back from hair line to bum crack, sparrows on chest two ankle bands and these my newest...

Attachments

• 1246.jpg
    1246.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 137
Had 21mm flesh tunnel in my left ear.
Took it off this Feb....now I could prolly put 15mm tube in it...no more without stretching it again. Hole will stay there for the rest of my life though.

Cheers,
Mikko

Well, it's been a while. picked up 2 more peircings in my ear, and a grand total of 62 staples in my leg (they assure me it;s all done now :D ) so I figure if there was a "Most peirced DB'er" contest I'd win :D the picture below shows you why the arabs were correct when they say "Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel" :D
BUT THE GOOD NEWS: they just gave me the OK to put fins on again, now I can get back to pool training :thankyou

Last edited:
Reactions: Freediver81
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT