• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Body Peircing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Amphibious

Working Class Spearo
Mar 17, 2002
So I had a right crap day to end a right crap couple weeks. Girlfriend and I split up a couple weeks ago, then I found out today (MRI data came in) I have FOUR severed ligaments in my right knee and will require 2 surgerys and 8 weeks in a full leg cast. so I decided a quick trip to the body peircer would make me feel better!

I used to have 2 8 gauge rings in my left ear, now I have a 4 gauge and a 6 gauge :D Going back in 2 weeks to get the other ear done. Surgical Stainless makes me Happy :D

anyone else into the steel-in-body thing?

Last edited:
it hardly hurts at all... and its dead sexy ;)

There is a body-piercing shop in Barcelona with a huge screen outside so you can view people in the process of piercing, from the pavement.

I walked past there one day with my Mom, and they were filming the close up of someone having a piercing.

Mum said "Good G@d, what the hell is that, it looks like a turkey's gobble!"

you can imagine how much i packed up laughing...
"oh mother we need to have a chat..." :D

rofl rofl

Where exactly was that person getting pierced?

Was she old :D or just worn out rofl

Had three in my left ear, don't wear them any more because of work. Have a ring in the center of my chest and a few tats.

Tom

OK... i think photos should be posted of everyone's piercings... could get interesting ;)

:naughty

Sure.....

:cool: now as I LOVE belly button rings (only on the ladies), pony up Island Sands :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Snorkel Bum
haven't seen the sun for a while..

.. T Ash... you're next!!!

Attachments

• bellyring.jpg
    bellyring.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: Amphibious
You rock! I have a major weakness for girls with piercings. I just moved, guess this gives me a reason to dig through boxes.

Tom

Re: Ligament Piercing

Originally posted by Amphibious
So I had a right crap day to end a right crap couple weeks. Girlfriend and I split up a couple weeks ago, then I found out today (MRI data came in) I have FOUR severed ligaments in my right knee and will require 2 surgerys and 8 weeks in a full leg cast.

Sweet JEEEEE-ZUZ! WHAT did you do? Most Pro Footballers (American football) don't suffer that kind of damage when things go "POP!"

As for the other bad news..... raw deal man..... :head

Originally posted by Amphibious
anyone else into the steel-in-body thing?

Just the ear. I'll have to dig out the digicam when I get home (Gotta new one (Canon PowerShot A70) plus U/W case for my upcoming trip to the Maldives - 5 weeks, 5 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes until scheduled flight time..... but whos counting? rofl )

Bret

Sweet JEEEEE-ZUZ! WHAT did you do? Most Pro Footballers (American football) don't suffer that kind of damage when things go "POP!"

Camel fell on me, Bull Bactrian 18.2 hands and 1560 lbs I landed leg laying over a 6"x6" and it landed on me :head got to look at the MRI the other day - only thing holding on my lower leg (excepting the massive brace) is my skin and interior ligamets. :( but acording to the doc in 12mths I'll be back to 80% :head as for the other problem - I got the deposit money back on the ring and bought a Chest Freezer with it, so now I have room for all my game meat from this year :D Plus side to everything!

T Ash - Sweet barbell - never seen one there before!

Nice Island_Sands, I can sit and play with those things for hours, only on the ladies of course :D Now you just need a tounge ring ;)

Damn dude, that sucks about the camel!

I knew a girl years back that had a peircing high center chest and thought it was pretty cool so I decided to go with it there. Just low enough so it is covered with a shirt when I'm at work.

I'm with you on the belly button peircing on a girl. Belly button rings, tattoos and toe rings and I'm done for.

weeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that looks painful there through the neck....

i saw a guy once with two in the back of his neck... ewwww

TONGUE PIERCING!!!???

never. i would be like having a permanent wart on the tongue. :yack

Island Sands, it didn't hurt that bad at all. Doubt it hurt any more than your belly button. I have a buddy that has them on the back of his neck and running down the center of his back.

OK, gotta ask this...

Originally posted by T Ash
Island Sands, it didn't hurt that bad at all. Doubt it hurt any more than your belly button. I have a buddy that has them on the back of his neck and running down the center of his back.

How does he get in and out of a wet suit without tearing them out? I mean, even with my 3mm I am doin' the hippy-hippy shake and it IS the right size.....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT