• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Buddy diver, Cape Town, South Africa

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

miles

BORN WILD!!!
Supporter
Jun 13, 2003
Relatively new to spearfishing +-3years. Own 24' boat and need
somebody experienced to show us around!!!! Bored of shooting galjoen and hotties.....:eek:

I'm pretty sure trevor hutton is living in cape town now.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

hi

Give a guy here called SASpearo a buzz im sure he will show you the ropes and dives around the cape town area, there are also other very experienced spearos from Sa here but not sure they dive the cape town area. BTW be careful there man you have more Great whites then anyone in the world.

cheers

Thanx Ivan

I don't live in CT anymore - but I am taking Miles to Mozambique in August ....

Re: Thanx Ivan

Originally posted by SASpearo
I don't live in CT anymore - but I am taking Miles to Mozambique in August ....

hi

Oh sorry man I thought it was Cape town :duh

have fun in Mozambique

cheers

hiya miles

go to http://www.freediving.co.za

get in contact with us.
i know quite a few down in cape town,
and things are picking up down there.

i am up in JHB, but i can hook you up in a second.

anyways.

i hope to FINALLY meet saspearo, and then Miles up in Mozi in august.

what is you dates ?
ill be up there 14-17 august,
and so will SKin and Dolphingirl.

cia

Mozzzzzz

I'll be in Moz (Guinjata Bay) from the 6th to the 10th, then from the 13th to the 17th, then from the 20th to the 24th, then somewhere in Sept as well, and October every week, lloks like December is full as well.

Phew. The rigours of working for yourself. Sigh.

Hey Miles

Hopefully we will touch base at some stage, am also in CT, and very new to the spearfishing scene. Most of my diving being done on the west Coast, but will hopefully soon be doing a 3 day trip to Dassen Island , I will post in the 'Goods for sale' forum once ready.

Enjoy Moz, will check onto one of SA Spearo's trips as soon as cash / time allows.

Jeff:D

hiya Herman

Will definetely check out the refered site, just been a bit snowed in at work!! Will be going to Moz from 6th to 10th August......can't wait:D

Bluecape, gimme your number and we can make a plan. Always happy add somebody new to the crew.

Ivan, thanx for the help, much appreciated!!!

miles

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT