• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

buddy for GREECE, BALI and SYDNEY needed

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bevan dewar

Sep 26, 2001
Hi all. I'm looking for a freediving buddy for greece(corfu area) for september 28 to october 12th. and someone to spear/freedive with in bali for the 13th to about the 20th october. and then sydney(northern beaches) from 21st october for the next six months. cheers
bevan

Hi Bevan,

I know a guy in Bali that does spearfishing charter on freedive. I don't know if he still does it now. If I am not wrong he has guns and floats for hire. If u want to use his service, PM me, I will try to dig out his contact number.

I think by October the water in Bali will be like 24-26C degrees, maybe cooler on the thermocline. 3mm will be fine all around.
Tuna might be playing at that time. Good Luck.

IYA

Hey ,Iya ; don't loose that number . Might ask you for it next year ...:D
Bevan , keep me posted on your trip to Bali please .

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT