• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 100cm - - Worth it?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

heebes

Dec 3, 2002
hello all,
i am pondering getting a C4 100cm speargun. what are your opinions of this gun? would my money be better spent elsewhere? thanks.

If you want TOP of the range carbon go with that one. They dont get any better.

For the price you could get any other top gun and have price for a few extras.

Italians swear by them, and if you have the cash take one.

For the price difference i would go with the 115. :D

Miles,

what is the length of C4 115 from tip to the end and from muzzle to the end??

Hiya Murat

From extreme tip of barrel to the end of the gun is 140cm
From the muzzle to the end of the gun is 136cm

Regards
miles

Thank you Miles :thankyou

That means its no longer than my 110cm woodie although it has 10 cm more strech distance, i am searching for the italian second hand market to get one:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT