• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 130cm speargun - is this a good gun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Here's a picture of the 6.75mm SS spear with shark tabs from Tecnosport. The Shark Tabs are quite low profile and i've polished mine so that it doesn't cut the dyneema wishbone i've put on my C4. I've shot quite a few Yellowtail Kingfish with both the 7.1mm and 6.75mm SS Tecnosport spears and can highly recommend them!!!

Attachments

• struisbaai 17 july 2004 009.jpg
    struisbaai 17 july 2004 009.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 416
Hey miles, this 6.75 spear of yours looks exactly like the riffe euroshaft!
Is it the same one? How much do you buy it in SA? Here in Greece, a 140cm one, costs about 40 euro.

Hiya Gladion

I can't recall what i paid for it. Bought it from Mark at Tecnosport.

Regards
miles

consider a wong

Do yourself a favor and call Daryl..... Sure a wood gun has bulk but launching a 65x5/16 shaft has a kick and the MGS is easy to shoot with one hand and this set up.. explain your conditions to him and hell get you a sweet gun tailored to you and not much more than the c4... A 130 RA is also a sick gun but the price is a bit high.... ANd enclosed track makes a diffrence when cranking up the bands or freeshafting.......

Thanks so much Miles for all.

Do you think those kind of shark fins shafts will work in the C4 100??What do you think about power in the C4 100??

question for all C4 Speargun users

Hi All,

C4 speargun users,Do you think is possible to cut the close muzzle in a c4 100??What i have to do for get an open muzzle??

Jorge,

Si tienes ganas de cortar titanio ;)

No se si afectara la estabilidad del cabezal. como le metas las gomas muy potentes no vaya a ser que pierda rigidez afectando el tiro. Mira si el cabezal abierto C4 esta reforzado antes de scar la segeta peperrrrr.

In English: cuttin the muzzle might affect the integrity of the muzzle and it might not hold the pressure of the bands being loaded. You will have to see if C4 open muzzle is reinforced in any way before you try.

may be you like to try nice wood gun which will handle two bands better. I used one of the top carbon gun on the market which was obviously very nice but the wood one i am using now is better...European designed wood guns will not feel bulky in the water.

take a look at super jedi of famous italian spero dapiran at www.dapiran.it

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT